This blog post is based on a virtual event presented by Kathleen Wood (of Kathleen Wood Partners and Suzy’s Swirl®) and Jamie Griffin (the founder of Consult to Grow® and a former Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers® executive).
The Reset Your Restaurant From Survive to Thrive builds on themes presented originally in the document: Re-Restaurant: The Restaurant Operator’s Path to the Next Normal.
Five Key Goals
- Building Sales
- Increasing Profitability
- Building Your Dream Team
- Powering Up Your Brand
- Keeping Your Sanity
Reset Your Vision
- Clarify what your concept is today!
- Clarify your standard operating procedures.
- Communicate your concept to crew and customers.
Profitability through Financial Visibility
- Don’t be victim of uncertainty, frustration, fear and shame.
- Own your P&L.
- Schedule dedicated times for financial reviews.
- Know your costs inside and out.
Build Your Dream Team
- Be the kind of place people want to work.
- Be clear about the skills and experience you need.
- Hire slow and fire fast.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
Know Your Brand
- What makes your brand special?
- Who is your target customer?
- What does your target customer love about you?
- How can you make your target customer’s life easier or better?
- Why are you better than your competitors in your marketplace?
- How are you supporting your community?
Plan Your Success to Keep Your Sanity
- Align your plan to your concept.
- Know where you are — be realistic and honest.
- Know where you are going — be practical and optimistic.
- Develop your written plan to map your success.
You can download the PDF of this presentation here: Download Reset Your Restaurant to THRIVE! Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits and Team!
You can view an on demand version of this website here. Registration is required.